Dr Heath Gleeson
Chiropractor and Director
B.Sc (Chiro) , B.Sc (H.Bio) , B.Chiro.
Heath has a wide experience base thanks to his previous locum and associate experience working in other regions around Australia including Sydney, Rural South Australia and the Gold Coast.
Originally a Perth local, Heath has returned to his roots to practice in a Sports Chiropractic and performance setting. This is demonstrated in Heaths continued education and even his personal pursuit of training and or competing in the sports of Crossfit and Powerlifting.
Heath specializes with the following sports:
- Bodybuilding and figure fitness
- Endurance sports including triathlon, distance running and swimming
Heaths training and experience includes:
- *The International Federation of Sports Chiropractic / Fédération Internationale de Chiropratique du Sport (FICS) lower extremities module. Full program to be completed by 2016
- Applied Kinesiology workshops
- Crossfit Level 1 Trainer
- Australian Strength and Conditioning Association Level 1 Accredited Coach
- Level 1 Olympic Lifting Course
Professional Member of:
- Chiropractic Association of Australia
- Sports Chiropractic Australia
- Sports Medicine Australia